Saturday, March 10, 2012

OOTD - cheetah and floral

Last week was beautiful! On Thursday I knew I would be going to our school's tennis match and track meet, so I decided to wear a dress [i was trying to get my tan on ;) lol]. I wore my "go to" navy blue dress that you might recognize from my first OOTD. I was going to style it similarly to how I did back in December, but instead, on a whim, I tried a cheetah print belt. I really liked the combo and got a lot of compliments on it. So here's just a couple of   pictures of it. Sorry for the bad quality! :(

 
 

The ruffles around the collar make the dress very flattering. I also like that in contrast to the small busy print of the dress, my legs look really smooth and even toned.

I paired the look with a plain gray cardigan and converse, which i often do when styling dresses for school :)

4 comments:

  1. your dress looks so vintage and cute :)
    love your style!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, great overall combination!
    Really sweet:)

    Please, follow me, I follow you already! XX

    http://stories-of-a-student.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you both! I love both of your blogs! I'm a little bit new to this, and I find inspiration in both of your blogs :) yay!! my first follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress and you look really pretty with it! Love your hairs!

    Greats
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete