Monday, April 2, 2012

MANICURE MONDAY(ish) - Mermaid Nails

Hey guys just wanted to show you what's on my nails now. When I was stumbling through pictures of nail art, I found this idea of a sort of sea-foam green under gold sparkles. I don't know the names of the nail polishes I used, but I got them both from Urban Outfitters.



The process to create these nails was very simple. I just painted one coat of the sea-foam green nail polish (which really wasn't that thick, but I wasn't too concerned since it would be under the sparkly coat), then one coat of gold sparkly nail polish, and one clear top coat.


I thought the look was kind of edgy, and even "Ke$ha-esque", but my friend pointed out they would make a beautiful design for a mermaid tail, lol


Sorry the nail painting job looks a little crappy, I waited almost a week before I took the pictures :)

So yeah, there you have it, a sort of "mermaid meets Ke$ha nail design" haha
It was kind of hard to choosing outfits that didn't clash/went well with these nails, lol

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful naildesign! I love mint, it is one of my favourit colour and i think it looks perfectly with the glitter!


    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete